Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brent's coming to visit in June! And Keith and Lee too! Makes me feel special. And so excited.
I'm already planning all the fun things we can do. What a treat to experience Amsterdam with them. 

I recently talked to Hilary in Thailand via facebook chat. What a small world these days. We talked boys, and dreams for our lives. So very typical. I just love her, and how easy it is to connect no matter how long it's been since we've talked. She just let's people in, and it's a delight! 

I also got to talk to Blake today, which made my day. He's one of the most profound and also most inappropriately funny people I know. I wish I could be more like him. Missing him and his music too...



I feel like such a lucky girl to have great friends on both sides of the Atlantic. I'm so loved. I'm surrounded by people that make me laugh so hard that I give myself a headache. And people that are so extremely talented, I'm just holding onto the idea that it's contagious. And people that are extremely selfless. And genuine. And adventurous. And compassionate. And strong. 

I could make a really long list of all the people that make me feel like such a lucky girl, and all the reasons I want them to stick around. So, those are just the ones on my mind. 

Tonight I specifically wish this one would stick around. And specifically in Amsterdam. It'll be a different city when she goes...



1 comment:

hilary said...

Allie! I feel honored to have been mentioned in your post. haha! I love and miss you. I also feel a great deal of jealousy.. wish I was coming to visit with Brent!